Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.

On my I-phone I need to change my user name and password. Please

Customer Question

On my I-phone I need to change my user name and password. Please advise hoe to change my present setting.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
To change the iPhone iTunes login name on your phone you tap Settings >> General >> Reset >> Reset all settings.

From there go to the app store on your iPhone and select an app to download and when you go to download it, it will allow you to imput a new username and password.

This will not erase any content on the iPhone, however any purchases you made under the other username will be lost and you will be unable to get them back.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The new password XXXXX being rejected
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
That sounds like a AT&T Wireless account issue. You should contact them about your account settings.