Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I unlock my iphone I let my neighbors kid play with

Customer Question

How do I unlock my iphone? I let my neighbors kid play with it and now it is locked.
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello Megan, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• Or are you using a PC and if so what operating system are you using? (i.e Windows XP, Vista, etc)

• Is your iPhone setup with the AT& T Edge service?

• And lastly, what version of iTunes are you using?

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Regards,

-TD
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Disregard as it reset itself and is working fine this morning. How do I apply for a refund or keep as a deposit???? Thanks Megan