Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot get the tool bar to display

Customer Question

I cannot get the tool bar to display?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:

• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• Can you describe the Application that you are using for the toolbar you are trying to display?

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Regards,

-TD
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

the icon is not even displayed anywhere to click on -my husband thinks it's the mac os x 10.5.6

Thanks for your reply.

Using screenshot (below) of the window of the main Desktop of Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard- Can you point out now for me which toolbar you are speaking of that you cannot see?

graphic

Thanks for your patience, awaiting your reply.

-TD