Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.

My computer is a Mac Pro, OS X 10.5.6 I get this message

Customer Question

My computer is a Mac Pro, OS X 10.5.6      I get this message: Safari cannot find the internet plug-in. The page "Gmail-Compose mail--has content of MIME type "application/x-apple-msg-attachment" - Because you don't have a plug-in installed for this MIME type, this content cannot be displayed. Where might I download this plug-in?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
Most of these type of files are trying to play a Microsoft Media file like a sound or a movie. Flip for Mac is the best application to open them and you can find it here.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I sent you an email before I discovered this place...
I went ahead and paid you before I could check out what I was trying to do: send a cut and paste from a Safari email to am email message in Gmail. It still doesn't work because I am told that I don;'t have the plug-in installed for this MIME type....
Whatever all that means....can you help me? [email protected]
Lois Glass Webb
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
It sounds like gmail is trying send an attachment as a webpage and it needs a plug-in to do that. It you just select text from a webpage then paste that as text into the text area of a gmail message that should work without a plug-in.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I am trying to send and attachment as a webpage and do need the plug-in...That's what I am here for. Can I get the plug-in or can't I?
My default browser is With Zianet, I found that all my messages were not reaching their destination, so I went back to my old account at Gmail....I am having a heck of a time trying to share my forwards through Gmail...I thought if I got the internet plug-in installed it would solve my problem...what can I do?Customer
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
I found this application that will do it;

Here's one for Firefox;

I think it would be easier to send the link to that page instead of the page itself.