Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

printer error code on HP photosmart 3310 all in one . What

Customer Question

printer error code on HP photosmart 3310 all in one . What does it mean? I can't print. I have a Mac OS
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.

I'll be glad to try and help you. Could you please tell me the exact error message, including any error code/number that it gives?

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I went to print this page out so I could get the printer error codes and the printer printed. Apparently my rebooting to a while to work. I have now printer 3 separate single page documents and it seems to be OK. I do not need your advice.
> Do I have a charge for this? Customer
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.

Great, I'm glad that it's working. There should be no charge because I simply asked for more information, and did not answer your question. I'll request that the question be closed.

Thanks for using JustAnswer! Kind regards,