Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Using Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) cannot get a writable login window

Customer Question

Using Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) cannot get a writable login window to access Tiscali webmail. We also have Microscot Internet Explorer for Mac, 5.2.3 (5815.1) with which it is possible to login but all the messages are 'scrunched-up' in minuscule unreadable lines which are quickly replaced by advertising boxes.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hai I am Ashik. I think i can help you
You are using a old version of Safari. May it is the problem. You can try a latest version of Safari. Following are the some latest versions of Safari. Download any version and check whether if the problem still exists :

Download Safari 3.1.1
Download Safari 3.2.1 Leopad OR Download Safari 3.2.1 Tiger
Download Safari 4 BETA
If this answer helped you then please click ACCEPT, So that i will get paid for helping you and please leave a Positive Feedback. A Bonus is also appreciated. If it does not solved your problem Please Dont Click ACCEPT and Reply Back