Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

Im needing help to find an older logitech mouse, presumably

Customer Question

I'm needing help to find an older logitech mouse, presumably used on some apple or compaq machines. It is the me size in diameter as a ps2 connector but instead of having 9 pins near the edge of the connector, it has 9 pins in rows of 2 then 4 then 3 pins. Help please.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.

What you are looking for is called an ADB, or Apple Desktop Bus mouse.

They are hard to find. I have a few but won't get rid of them for fear of not finding any.

Try this ebay search for listings that have ADB mice for sale. You might come across a Logitech out there.

If this Answer has helped you, please click Accept so I can be
paid for assisting. Positive Feedback is also appreciated!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Mike,

I took your answer as accurate and went to the best Apple repair shop in Denver Colorado, and asked for an ADB mouse. They went in the parts department and brought out a couple of them. The connector wasn't proper. Ideas, please.

If you'll give me a fax number, I'll send you a diagram of the connector I have.

Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Ha, found it!!

Here is a site that describes that connector.

Sorry about the confusion. Definitely NOT ADB or Mac mouse.