Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I use a G4 with Leopard, Firefox and Thunderbird. All of a

Customer Question

I use a G4 with Leopard, Firefox and Thunderbird. All of a sudden I cannot log onto a particular website (my credit union!). Firefox shuts down. Have also tried Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer. Can open other websites without problems. Have tried disconnecting computer and shutting it down. No luck. Any help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• Can you also provide me the general web address of the credit union you are attempting to access?

• And if I am understanding you correctly, this particular website is not opening on Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer, is this correct? (just need to make sure I understand what you have explained in your question-thanks!)

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!