Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.

I am running Mac Leopard 10.5 an have parallels running and

I am running Mac Leopard 10.5 an have parallels running and Windows xp. I do presentations on Microsoft power point. I need to be able to burn my presentations to a CD-R as a package so it includes the Viewer in power point. I have tried 4 times to do this but my other laptop which is a PC can not even see the files on the CD. What am I doing wrong. All my drives are attached in Virtual machine. I am sure there is an easy way to do this but it is driving me nuts. Do I need to format the CD on the mac side for DOS? But it won't give me the option for a CD-R only a CD-RW can you format.
Change cd/dvd-rom options, Attachment Options Connect to: XXXXX XXXXX 0:0 to IDE 1:0 in Edit virtual machine.

I also recommend installing Nero in the PC side.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for answering but because I am so new to the mac I have some questions. So, stop virtual machine and then go in and change it. I think it might already be set to IDE 1. But let me check. And what and where do I find Nero?
You should see it in "Edit Virtual Machine".

Nero is a CD burning program for the PC;
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I lost my internet connection but back now. Your right it was set to 01 not 1:0 and I changed it. So, Now I don't need to do a burn folder on the Mac side and ry to use that then either for my windows burning. Thanks so much have a great evening!
Thank you!