Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I lost my os discs for my macbook what can I do

Customer Question

I lost my os discs for my macbook what can I do. I really don't want to pay for new or used disks they are outrage in price Frown
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hai I am Ashik. I think i can help you
If you really lost your Mac OS Disks then you need to buy new One from Apple. You can also buy Mac OS Disks from E-Bay, Amazon etc at cheap rates. But before buying the Mac OS Disks, you need to check your Mac OS Version. You need to buy the Mac OS Disk as same as that you installed on your Macbook. Because if you want to Re-Install Mac OS on your Macbook then you need the same Mac OS version disks to reinstall it. To check your Mac OS Version, click the Apple icon on the Finder and click " About this Mac" and note the version number (for eg : Mac OS 10.5.x etc) and buy the disks with this version number.

If this answer helped you then please click ACCEPT, So that i will get paid for helping you and please leave a Positive Feedback. A Bonus is also appreciated. If it does not solved your problem Please Dont Click ACCEPT and Reply Back

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my answer. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I am always ready to help you....