Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.
16295453

Why the views to my blogs profile got stuck on the same n

Why the views to my blog's profile got stuck on the same number?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
There could be a lot of reasons, let's explore a few;

You may have a service provider that keeps track of your views. Sometimes that process is passed to another computer and it could be having service issues. Often when those issues are solved it gives you an accurate count because of buffering and all is good.

You may be dealing with a software bug. Depending on the provider of your blog there may be issues in how the data is collected and stored. You could check with the provider of your blog.

Logs associated with blogging software have a secondary response function. If the server is challenged with more requests then it can handle then secondary processes like view logging switches modes so more resources can be allocated to more important requests. When the traffic slow your view logs should all be there.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My blog is ran by google. It is nothing to do with a bug in my computer because I've tried to check these views from other computers as well. And the views have been stuck on the same number for more than 3 days. So, I don't know if you really helped me. I think what I should know is how to complain to google, or how to fix it in any other way.
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
Now that I know you are using Google (Blogger) that makes it easier for me to point out more things you can do for more accurate counting of your visitors.

This is a real good article that talks about better counters that you can add to Blogger;

http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2006/07/know-your-visitors.html