Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I bought Tetris two or three weeks ago. My purchase went through,

Customer Question

I bought Tetris two or three weeks ago. My purchase went through, but I didn't get the game. The same thing happened to me last time I used Itunes about three months ago -- one song paid for, but it did not come through. What's up?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:

• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• What version of iTunes are you using?

• Within iTunes have you already checked to make sure your present Mac
computer has been authorized?

• The list that was sent to you, can you post a copy of what you were provided to me here? Maybe I can help decipher, or look more in depth into the information provided to you from iTunes Support.

Your answers to the questions I have submitted, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes - apple 10.5.6. I just upgraded to Itunes 8.1. Don't know what it was before. Didn't say. I did not see Tetris appear. I have previously (probably last fall) received an album from Itunes, so I assume my computer has been authorized. Could it become unauthorized? How would I check?
Hi and thanks for the reply.

You can check if your computer is authorized for using iTunes and visiting the iTunes Store by clicking Store from your iTunes Menu bar via iTunes application and select Authorize Computer and follow the prompts to get, or make sure your computer is authorized.

Let me know if your computer is authorized. I will be watching for your next post.

One more thing I wanted to add for you to try:

Have you opened up your Home folder and checked your Downloads folder to see if the download tetris file is located within that folder?

Also could you, if possible, copy and paste any details you were provided from iTunes Support (recall: One sent me a quite complicated list to check.) in regards, XXXXX XXXXX to check for when attempting to locate this missing app that you have already paid for.?

Let me know, I am ready to go as well and as thoroughly as I can in order to assist you in resolving this issue. Thanks for your patience!