Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I am looking at this because I had the same question, but I

Customer Question

I am looking at this because I had the same question, but I cant find the preference.plist on my computer anywhere
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you.

Can you please explain your question. So that i can help you. What is the relating software for preference.plist , is it Blackberry Software or PocketMac. Please give me the detailed information.
Expert:  Luis Giraldo - Monkey Mac replied 7 years ago.
Preferences are usually found in your user home folder under ~/Library/Preferences

Depending on the preference you are looking for, it will something like:

What software are you needing the plist for?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
pocketmac w/ bb storm
The PocketMac preference file is either:

There may be other files that are required for troubleshooting, and perhaps this forum post will help you:

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am trying to get my Mac and my BB storm to sync but it won't even recognize that it is plugged into the usb port. What do I do? I have installed the driver. Can you give me the steps please. I also have some other apps that are supposed to do this, do I have to erase them?
What USB port are you using?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The one right next to the magnet charger inport
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Goto this site and buy a software called MissingSync. Sync using this software and i hope it works.
Download Missing Sync Free : You can download from here (as Rapidshare) or here (as a torrent)

If my answer helped you to solve your problem please click "Accept" button and please give a good feedback.