Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

how can i put my old software on my new mac pro it will not

Customer Question

how can i put my old software on my new mac pro it will not let me because it is not supported but i just want to use it i,m not bothered about support
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hai I am Ashik. I think i can help you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you give me a detailed information about what actually you are looking for. Please define it and what software you want to load. Provide more information, so that i can help you.
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The software i have tried to load is epson photoPC700camera software adobe photodeluxe and adobe photoshop 4
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for Accepting My Answer. But i didn't still understand your problem. You said that you have a PC before (Windows). I think you want to work Windows software on Mac. Normally Mac OS does not support Windows Software but there is a easy way to work/run windows software on your Mac. The software used to do this is VMWare Fusion
You can download it from internet. If you want the download link, here it is
Part 1
Part 2

If this is not your problem please feel free to reply
_______________________________________________________________________
If my Answer heps you to solve your Probem then please leave a good Feedback. Because your Feeback is very important to me
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
All this software is windows or mac based
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The disk say suitable for windows and mac based operating sytems
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
The software VMWare Fusion is a Mac Software. If Adobe Photoshop is a Windows Software you can't run directly this on Mac. Because Mac doesnt support this software. Most of the softwares which for Windows are also available for Mac. For exampe Adobe Photoshop is a windows software and it also availabe for Mac OS. If you want to run windows softwares which are not availabe for Mac Os ,you can use VMWare Fusion.
There are many features for VmWare Fusion. You can Run Linux,Fedora,Ubuntu,Vista,XP and most of operating system on Mac OS using VMWare Fusion