Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.

I have an old iBook OS 9.2 and need a printer. Where can I

Customer Question

I have an old iBook OS 9.2 and need a printer. Where can I find one?   And what name?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
Your iBook has a USB port. That opens LOTS of printer choices to you. Your only concern is if that printer offers a system 9 driver. So here's what to do. Find a printer with a USB port that is in your budget. Then go to that printer web page a search for a system 9 driver for it. If it's there then buy that printer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
and that's my question. Where is a printer with a USB port?   BestBuy? or internet?   A Mac Forum?   you guys?    
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 7 years ago.
Most every printer out there in any store or web site has a USB interface. So you should be able to get one anywhere. The more important question is how much do you want to spend and of course if that all important system 9 driver is on their website.