Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How to connect MiniMac to JBL Creature speakers

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hai I am Ashik.
Actually what is your problem. The JBL Creature speakers will have jack to connect to your mini mac.
Please provide more information about your difficulties
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The MiniMac has a single socket for sound output, The JPL Creature speskers have three sockets for Right Sat, Left Sat and Audio In, as well as the AC In. (What is the Audio In for? There is a woofer, and a right and left speakers. Now which of the three leads connected to the Creature are connect to the one socket in the MiniMac? And why? Or is there some sort of adapter which might solve this problem.

Also, there is no indication of what voltage and amperage is needed for the Creature AC In. If there was a special AC adaptor used for this to connect to a 240v AC wall plug, the movers who disassembled the Creatures form my PC's sound card, seem to have lost it, and some other parts of the PC. I need to have a speaker for the MiniMac which I have been able to get working in other respectts, and would like to use the Creatures. Can you help?
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
I get it, you said that three sockets.
Let me describe to you ; AC In means power in. I think you got the power cable with the speaker (Sorry i dont know voltage and ampere. You can refer the manual to get information about power)
Right Sat - its a sockt to connect your Right Speaker of JPL Creature Speakers and you can connect it directly
Left Sat - its a socket to connect your Left Speaker of JPL Creature Speakers and you can also connect it directly.
Above three are done in your JPL Creature Speakers
now if you cant connect the 'Audio In' into your mini mac's audio output socket you need a special cable and a special jack inorder to work.
I think there is a chance to get the jack from most of electronic shops or you can buy it from Apple. Apple has many good converters and jacks
__________________________________________________________________
I think my answer helped you to understand about the JPL Creature Speaker.
If so give me good feedback and click the accept button