Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have AirPort Extreme. I want to connect my HP printer, but

Customer Question

I have AirPort Extreme. I want to connect my HP printer, but the cable doesn't fit into the Airport, but it can connect to my Vonage Router. Everything was working fine, we could print from all over the house via AirPort, but now I can't print. How can I activate my printer with the Vonage router (which is connect to computer and AirPort)?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 8 years ago.
Hello, and thank for seeking technical assistance for your Mac .I am Sr. Mac Support Specialist, TD at your service.

If possible, would you mind providing me :

• What version of Mac OS X you are using? (i.e. "Mac OS X 10.5.6" or "Mac OS X 10.4.11" etc)
• Also what model is your HP Printer?

Thanks, I await your response.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi TD,
    After a long wait, I was able to get help from another source. I was told not to connect to Vonnage router, and buy another printer cable that can connect to my computer. I tried that, and things are now up and running -- after 5 days of sweat and immense sadness!
    I have bookmarked JustAnswer.com, for I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future.
    thank you,
   Greg
Thanks for the update Greg.

I am very glad you got a resolution for your HP issue /AP Extreme issue.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com we hope you come and visit us again when you have any other Mac technical questions.

Best Regards,

-TD