Daniel, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  I'm a long time Mac User with over 15 years experience supporting mac users in K-12 education.
11976084

Can you recommend simple bookkeeping software for high school

Customer Question

Can you recommend simple bookkeeping software for high school musicians? it needs to be able to keep track of students and payments; track expenses while on the road; and import contacts from Excel.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 years ago.

one that I've seen my School District Music department use is Charms. it's on line and can be accessed from anywhere. I'm not totally familiar with what it does, but it's worth taking a look at.

The only other one I know about would be Quicken, but it's a software package that you would only have access to where ever you had it installed.

Let me know if I can be further assistance.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Daniel,

QuickBooks is too expensive, and Charms doesn't have the features I'm looking for. I looked at The Band Leader, BandAid and a few others but they tend to have many features I don't need and not the few features that I do need.

Thanks anyway
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 years ago.
No problem. Sorry I couldn't help. I'll post again if I run across anything else. I'll opt out of this question in case someone else has any ideas.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.