MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years

how do I sync my address book on my macbook air to my verizon

Customer Question

how do I sync my address book on my macbook air to my verizon curve?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue
I am not sure what sync software you are using but you can use the
Missing Sync software which works with your Blackberry Curve (including
8300 & 8900 series) and allows you to sync with the address your Macbook air to your Verizon Curve and back into the address book.

So in other words, it works both ways, syncing from the Macbook Air, to the Curve and from the Curve to the Macbook Air with address book, tasks, notes, calender, etc.

I am not sure what the current syncing software is that you are using, but I can note from experience the Missing Sync software is a good choice and easy to use. This is especially applicable if you have Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard on your Macbook Air.

Missing Sync for BlackBerry

Now if you already have this software, let me know, I have more steps I can assist you with in regards XXXXX XXXXX this issue. Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no that doesn't seem to work
Could you provide me what software you are currently using, to sync your Address book with your Macbook Air to the Curve? (please include current version number as well as name).

Thank you for the Accept.
It has been a pleasure assisting you with your Mac technical issue.

However, if you are still experiencing the Mac technical issue you originally came to for regarding the syncing of your Address book from Macbook Air to your Verizon Curve, please reply back to this post as soon as you can. I am still ready to assist you any way I can.

Thank you!