Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I had two email carriers, Earthlink and Comcast. Earthlink

Customer Question

I had two email carriers, Earthlink and Comcast. Earthlink was cancelled as of 2/27/09. Now I can't send emails. Why isn't the Comcast working?
Category: Mac
Expert:  simitpatel replied 7 years ago.
You likely have the Earthlink one setup as your outbound mail provider. Most of the time, people only have one of the accounts setup for sending mail. Let me know your email client(ie, thunderbird or outlook or outlook express), and I'll let you know what you need to do to set it up to use Comcast.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have no idea about thunderbird, outlook or outlook express.
What software are you using to check your mail. It should say in the titlebar at the the top.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Would that be Safari?
OK. It sounds like you are using a Mac. I'll refer this to someone who knows more about that and have it sent to the apple category.