sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working and Troubleshooting in MAC.
15197395

All of a sudeden, when I try to launch a file (open) Illustrator

Customer Question

All of a sudeden, when I try to launch a file (open) Illustrator CS3, Photoshop CS3 and Indesign CS3, they all crash. Dreamweaver CS3 is fine. Can you tell me why this is
Category: Mac
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 7 years ago.

If your OS is XP then please do the folowing:-

Click-->Start Button-->Programmes-->Accesories-->System tools-->System Restore after selecting it a window will be open click next and then select a date from the calender in or before which it was fine after that click next and follow the instruction the pc will restart once and check the problem is gone or not and let me know.

and If it is VISTA then follow this

Click-->Start Button-->Programmes-->Accesories-->System tools-->System Restore after selecting it a window will be open select another restore point then click next and then select a date from the calender in or before which it was fine after that click next and follow the instruction the pc will restart once and check the problem is gone or not and let me know.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am a Mac OSX user