MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years

How can I upgrade my OSX 10.3.9 to OSX 10.4 or higher

How can I upgrade my OSX 10.3.9 to OSX 10.4 or higher?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.

What you are seeking is an upgrade from one Mac OS X platform to another Mac OS X platform. This is unlike an update which only updates the existing Mac OS X you are using to the next version in that series.

With this noted, if you wish to upgrade from Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther to Tiger Mac OS X 10.4, to do so, would require you to purchase a copy of Tiger from Apple or from any Apple-authorized reseller.

A good place online to start checking on low pricing for the Mac OS X Tiger platform would be (click on link below) for example. But of course where you purchase a copy of Tiger is per your discretion.

(If you click the link below and it does not open, simply copy and paste the link in your web browser)

If you have any more questions, regarding your question, please feel free to reply to this post.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX this information will be of good use for you.