Thomas Z
Thomas Z, Mac Genius
Experience:  15 Years of Personal Experience on Mac, 6 months full time Computer Tech with Mac specialty

I have designed a web site using iweb. I established an e-mail

I have designed a web site using iweb. I established an e-mail link which works in iweb but when I check it on the web live, the text (with the link) appers as a question mark or is cut off. What can I do to fix it?
What server are you uploading to? Are you using MobileMe(.Mac) hosting?

You can try and create a regular link and for the url put in:    mailto:[email protected]

And make sure your label includes as standard of characters as possible. Sometimes encoding of characters gets a bit skewed inside of iWeb.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I published the site to .mac and then transferred it to GoDaddy. If you access the site at the new url ( you will notice now on the "volunteering" page on the bottom that it just shows e-mail but the link works. I can't seem to use the e-mail address as a link. I used your "mail to:" option.

It's better now but not quite what I was hoping for.