Hello, and thank you for asking your question,
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, TD, glad to assist you.
I am coming in to assist you now in association with my fellow Mac Expert Mike, who worked diligently to assist you to this extent.
• I have carefully reviewed the communication between you and Mike and
there are a few things if, you don't mind that I would like to
inquire of you.
I would like to get a layout of your home for how your network
layout is, which includes yours and your husband's computer as
well as the Air Port extreme and 3 Airport Expresses
Machine. ("Airport" will be abbreviated to "AP" as I will be typing
quickly and in detail to post each time, to you asap)
• What model of Mac do you have and where is your Mac located in your
• What model of Mac does your Husband have and where is his Mac located?
• Is AP Extreme base station connected in the same room as one of your computers.
• When was the last time you updated your AP Extreme base station?
• Assuming your 3 AP Expresses are being used as "Extenders" (to extend
your wireless range) around your home, do they all have green lights
amber, or yellow? And are they these 3 base stations located in
separate parts of your home?
• If so, can you give an idea where these 3 base stations are located
within your home?
(For example: AP Express#1- in upstairs office, AP Express#2 -in
living room downstairs, etc.)
**Please note, these questions not just for your network layout, but for me to also determine approximate range between all wireless devices
based on what you provide.
Thank you for your patience for all the time you spent replying to Mike and with these questions.
I hope I can resume from his lead and get both of your computers and the Time Machine recognized with your network once again, with what he has assisted you with so far and what I will able to discover with your continued feedback.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be looking forward to your reply.