Shawn
Shawn, Computer Engineer
Experience:  15 years of Mac software and hardware troubleshooting experience, 10 years of programming experience
13058298

I calibrated the colors on my cinema display and now the images

I calibrated the colors on my cinema display and now the images do not fill the entire display on the left and right sides? How have I done this? There is no geometry setting on this cinema display. I use adobe rgb for my photo work. The little diagonal slash marks on the lower right simply stop at the edge. This upsets me!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shawn replied 8 years ago.

It sounds like the resolution of your display might have gotten changed somehow. Try going to System Preferences and click Displays. Choose another resolution (you may have to try a few) from the list on the left hand side and see if that fixes it.

Kind regards,

Shawn