Jeremy Chow
Jeremy Chow, Mac Genius
Experience:  Use of Mac OS both professionally (design/web oriented) and individually for the past 7 years

we have installed the program on our mac and have been advised

we have installed the program on our mac and have been advised to do so from verizon and blackberry but when we went to sink the program it picked up my husbands blackberry and not my own. How do we put another name into the computer so that my e-mail, calender and all other information come out?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jeremy Chow replied 7 years ago.
Hi there,

Could you please supply information about the program you are using please?

To create a new user on your Mac, simply go to System Preferences > Accounts > Click the '+' button to Add an Account (you will need an Administrator account to do this - simply click the padlock first then enter your password)

Next, if you click the 'Login Options' button on the left, you can disable 'automatic login' so that you can login to the new account when you start your computer.

Let me know if this helps and/or you need any more information.