Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

Running Mac OS X v.10.5.6 w/4 spaces set. Would like to have

Running Mac OS X v.10.5.6 w/4 spaces set. Would like to have the screen show all spaces at the same time instead of having to click through them. Is this possible and if yes, how? Tks, Fernando
Well, I am not sure about the question, but you can view all Spaces by hitting F8. Then choose the Space you want to work in by clicking in it.

I am not sure that you can keep all of them in view and work between them. You can only (as far as I have been able to find) work in one.

They are all working when visible in F8 view, but you will be taken to the Space you click in, hiding the others.

Hope this helps answer the question,
If this Answer has helped you, please click Accept so I can be
paid for assisting. Positive Feedback is also appreciated!