Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

I have a Macintosh Powerbook Duo 2300C. I have been searching

I have a Macintosh Powerbook Duo 2300C. I have been searching for the apple dock or mini dock for this powerbook. Do you know a possible site/supplier where I could obtain such a piece of hardware?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Here is one on ebay ending in about 15 minutes....

I cannot remember which ones were for which Duo's but this may work.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Mike, I actually saw this dock on e-bay but inquired of the seller if it were compatible with the 2300C powerbook and he too could not assure me of this fact. I consequently rejected this option to obtain the dock from this site since the shippping exceeds the cost of the $12.00 minimum bid and no assurances are given that the dock would work. Return shipping of the dock would definitely add to the possible total cost of this item. Seeing as I already searched this item on e-bay with the same result I will not accept your response as a viable one for me at this time.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Thats fine. I looked on and they do not specify which ones work with what either, but the Duo Dock II came out around the same time as the 2300c. That is why I would have chosen it.

I think these were rare to begin with and finding one may be a little hard. Craigslist, local papers, want to buy listing may be the best avenues.

Good luck,
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Ahhh... just came across this...

DuoDock II works with the 2300c