Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am using macjournal and it keeps hanging up my video journals

Customer Question

I am using macjournal and it keeps hanging up my video journals and not allowing me to get on in a timely manner, ten minutes to verify my password. I have decided to switch to vijournal as a result and need help transferring the journal entries to the new program.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 8 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer what versions of the journal programs are you using? Version numbers and whether they are the free versions or paid.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am using version 5.1.1 of mac journal and vijournal v2.0.1. The mac journal is paid and the other I just downloaded for free at the moment. If I can get this resolved will pay for it.
Can you post your system specs? (OS X version, cpu(s), RAM)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Mac OS X Vresion 10.5.5
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I have not been able to reach a conclusion after working with the programs for a short time on a friends system (since I didn't have macjournal on my system). I won't have access to it again until the weekend so I will Opt Out to allow another expert a chance to assist you. If I am able to come up with an answer and another expert has not been able to help you, I will Opt back in.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Do I just wait for someone to contact me then?
If someone can assist you they will see it in the list and it will show that I have opted out. I did send a notice to another Mac expert to see if he could help you.