Ask Tech Support - Client and Server Your...

Tech Support - Client and Server
Tech Support - Client and Server, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  10 Years + Mac Systems and 20+ Years Software Engineering

I am use to microsoft live messenger. I have got a new Mac.

I am use to microsoft live messenger. I have got a new Mac. What and how do I use a program to have video chats with my past messenger chat contacts? I have downloaded Microsoft Messenger, but see no video component?
The standard Video Chat program on a Mac is iChat.

What kind of video camera are you using and open the Apple Menu goto About this Mac and provide the information in that box to help understand you system.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your information. I have got it up and running. I will use your system again if I run into trouble.
If you are a truly new user, and your mac is new, then you always have Apple tech support to get you up and running.... Free for the first 90 days and I recommend that ALL new users go ahead and pay for AppleCare .... Apple's tech support are very helpful.....

Next try Discussions in the Apple Tech Support area and finally if all else fails.... the really hard questions.... come back here....

Are you up and running with iChat with Video? Or is that question answered?