Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

Am concidering purchasing a machine from Netflix that will

Customer Question

Am concidering purchasing a machine from Netflix that will allow me to download movies from Netflix to my computer and watch them on my tv. The machine in question sells for $99. The next in line costs $349. What advantages does the more expensive machine have?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Ahh. The 99.00 dollar unit is just for Netflix use. It will do everything that Netflix ofers.

The units starting at 349.00 and up are DVD/BlueRay disk players. That is why they are so expensive. But actually, 349.00 for a BlueRay Disk player AND Netflix streaming capabilities is a pretty good price if you have a 1080p capable TV.

Hope this answers your question,
If this Answer has helped you, please click Accept so I can be
paid for assisting. Positive Feedback is also appreciated!