The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.
11634089

Can I run a patch cord from the headphone audio OUT on my

Can I run a patch cord from the headphone audio "OUT" on my computer, to the Microphone "IN" on my computer, and then can I record audio, in the public domain, off the internet. I have Garage Band and iTunes on my iMac G4 (igloo)
Won't work that way, but if you download Audio HiJack Pro from http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/ you can download any sound on your Mac with no feedback or interference.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks you solved my problem. Question asked - Question answered. simple as that with no waiting on the phone. Great. Customer
Glad I could help. Don't forget to hit the accept button so that I can get paid for my work.