Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

i downloaded acouple of audio books onto my ipod library and

Customer Question

i downloaded acouple of audio books onto my ipod library and now they are mixed in with my songs, how can i move the books to audiobooks?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi.

What you can do is to get info on each audiobook. Click on each Audiobook in the Library and right-click your Mouse button on it. Then choose Get Info or Properties.

Then go to the Options Tab. See pic below:

graphic

Then look at the Media Kind menu pop-up and change it to Audiobook if it is not set as such. Click OK. Close that window and then you should have an Audiobook section on the left side in the list.

Do this for each Audiobook that is not in your Audiobook section.

Hope this helps,
_____________________________________________
If this Answer has helped you, please click Accept so I can be
paid for assisting. Positive Feedback is also appreciated!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i still don't know how to move the audio in my ipod to the audio book menu
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
You have an iPod Touch?

When it is in iTunes and shows up under Devices, then right-click on the iPod Touch and choose Transfer Purchases to iTunes.

This will move any items from your iPod to your Library.
You can then look at the info for each item as I described above to fix them.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im not sure that ihave an i-touch phone, ihave an 80gb ipod and i need to move the audiobooks although thet are not in my pc under the audiobooks how i take them out of my music? when i am listening to music then thbooks are comming in just like a song .
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
I am getting confused here.

Are these Audiobooks on the PC in iTunes and on your iPod? Or just on the iPod?

If they are in iTunes, then follow the directions above and when you sync the iPod again it will then fix them there as well.

Everything happens in iTunes so start there and work out to the iPod.