Shawn, Computer Engineer
Experience:  15 years of Mac software and hardware troubleshooting experience, 10 years of programming experience

We have hundreds of slides and negatives. I want to convert

We have hundreds of slides and negatives. I want to convert them to either tangible prints or load them to my Mac to make a DVD. All the scanners that convert slides and negatives are for Windows and VIsta. Anything for Mac?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.

Nikon makes several slide/negative scanners that are all Mac compatible:

These are designed for scanning large quantities of slides reasonably quickly. You can also get attachments for some scanners that let you do a slide at a time. These are much cheaper, but at the expense of time. Let me know if that's the direction you prefer and I'll find some current options (the ones I've used are discontinued now :-( )

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions. Kind regards,