Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting

Hi - I am currently running 10.3.9 w/ 450MHz PowerPC G4 and

Hi - I am currently running 10.3.9 w/ 450MHz PowerPC G4 and had no problems since new. Recently I have noticed many websites don't like working (application quits) with Safari 1.3.2 that I am currently using. The new version of Safari requires the Tiger upgrade to work. I have no complaints about the OS I am using now. What would be the easiest fix.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
You could try Firefox or Opera. These are 2 popular browsers that work well with older OS X and the websites you visit. You can also import your bookmarks (favorites) into both.

You can get Opera here and Firefox here.

Make sure to choose the correct language with Firefox and the Universal Binary for Opera.

Hope this helps,
If this Answer has helped you, please click Accept so I can be
paid for assisting. Positive Feedback is also appreciated!