Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  I have worked with Macs going back to the IIE. Installation, diagnostics, repair of all variations.

I have recently added Mzc OSX Version 10.3.9 to my computer.

I have recently added Mzc OSX Version 10.3.9 to my computer. My mail is 1.3.11 (v622/624). Can I update the mail? I am having a great deal of difficulty changing providers from a telephone line to I have had consultation with a reprsentative and am now able to send and receive but not easily!
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

OS: Mac OS X
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 7 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer the only update for Mail that you can apply to OS 10.3.9 are the updates from Apple through the software updates. Newer versions of Mail can be installed with newer versions of OS X such as 10.4 and 10.5 if your computer is capable of running them. There are other software options such as Entourage (part of Office 2004 for your OS) and Thunderbird that you can check out to see if they offer you a better working environment.
If I can be of any further assistance please let me know. Thank you for using Just Answer.