Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  I have worked with Macs going back to the IIE. Installation, diagnostics, repair of all variations.
12940042

Hello-I used disk utilty to create an image of a CD or to format

Hello-I used disk utilty to create an image of a CD or to format a downloaded image file to CD.However when I try to select the CD image from the desktop it is not accessable. In the window that allows me to choose what image I want for the application that I am running the CD image is dimmed.Thanks
GreetingsCustomer what version of OS X do you have and on which Mac? What software are you using?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hello and thanks-I am using Tiger 4.11 and emulator software from iemulator.com. I am using the emulator software to run Windows 2000 on my iMac. I downloaded a bios upgrade using Safari to the iMac and now I need to transfer that upgrade to Windows. I used mac's disc utility in order to create a CD image of the download. The emulator software allows me to use either a real Cd or a CD image for the Windows system to read . However, I can't get the emulator application to accept the image that I created.Thanks
Based on your setup I am working on recreating your particular problem in order to assess where the problem lies. I will get back to you as soon as I can.