The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

Hi, I am a new mac user (and not very technical!) and am trying

Customer Question

Hi, I am a new mac user (and not very technical!) and am trying to list an item on ebay but when i get to uploading a photo, i select choose file but then I am unable to choose iphoto library to select the photo. Can you help? Thanks,Sue
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 7 years ago.
Drag the photo(s) you want directly from iphoto to your desktop, and then upload it from there instead of through the iphoto library. You can delete it off your desktop once you have uploaded it.

What site are you uploading to?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks very much, so simple now I know!! Will definitely use this site again - much easier than trailing into my apple store.
With mac in general... try the simplest solution first. It works 95% of the time.