Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a Mac OS X and use a card reader. Upon opening Photoshop

Customer Question

I have a Mac OS X and use a card reader. Upon opening Photoshop Elements it immediately says it can't find the card. The program also freezes up frequently.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Claws224 replied 7 years ago.

Has Photoshop ever worked properly for you, or has this just started happening?

Let us know

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have been using Photoshop Element for Mac for years. I just purchase this computer in July and Photoshop Elements 6 at the same time. I really just started using it. I would have started using it sooner but had a death in the family. After being off eBay for several years I was hoping to get started on it again but apparently this program has a lot of problems. Wish I had my elements 4 back.
Expert:  Claws224 replied 7 years ago.

So the program has done this from the start?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think I may have solved my problem. Elements 6 is definitely not the same as Elements 4, which I have been used to using. It sure would be helpful to me if they had included better instructions - you know like an 'Elements 6 for Dummies'. :-). I will be taking more pictures and then I will know if I am on the right track. Thank you for your time.