Rob
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.
11909858

I just updated my computer with Leopard and now when i go online

I just updated my computer with Leopard and now when i go online i can't read anything with numbers. Example I tried to make a flight booking and I can see everything but the numbers so I have no idea what it costs or the flight number etc.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer

1) Repair permissions with Disk Utility in the Applications/Utilities folder. Restart and see if that fixes the numbers issue.

2) If number 1 doesn't work, download the Mac OS 10.5.5 Combo Update here: http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1055comboupdate.html

It's a 601 megabyte download so you'll need a broadband internet connection or it will take forever. It's always safest to install these updates with no devices attached to your computer. Only your keyboard and mouse. See if that fixes things.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I hate to sound stupid but where is the applications/utility folder
Expert:  Rob replied 8 years ago.
No problem, when you open a Finder window by clicking on the smiling face icon in the lower left of the Dock, look on the left sidebar in that window and click on Applications. Then scroll down to the Utilities folder and double click that, then inside that Utilities folder is the Disk Utilities application.