Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  I have worked with Macs going back to the IIE. Installation, diagnostics, repair of all variations.

Im using 10.5.5 / PowerBook Pro / everything has been terrific

Customer Question

I'm using 10.5.5 / PowerBook Pro / everything has been terrific including the new OS for the past few weeks. All of the addresses in my address book are gone without my doing anything. When i type a name into the masthead of an email the address book names for a particular name come up but there is nothing in the address book itself even though the Get Info shows 55 MB of data are there. As well, all of the sub groups are gone. Any idea what i can do to restore the book. I have a backup from Tiger but i can't use it on Leopard. Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 7 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer I have been researching your problem and, although I have not come across this issue myself, I have seen several references to the problem. I have provided a link to a discussion that sounds similar to your situation.
Missing Address Contacts discussion
If I can be of any further assistance please let me know. I will continue to see what other options there might be in the meantime. Thank you for using Just Answer.