The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

Thanks. Ill painfully connect my old computer again to download

Thanks. I'll painfully connect my old computer again to download the 2Mac software. I could not make the font sizes bigger because there is no "OK" function at that window. In fact I have no right click function at all. I can't even figure out how and where to save an image to make a new desktop background. I'm a day away from just taking the iMac back to the store.
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 7 years ago.
You don't need to click Ok on that page to make the fonts bigger. Just select them, and then close the window.

As far as the right button features, go to the apple menu, and then to system preferences, then to keyboard and mouse In there, select the mouse section, and turn the right click function on. Most mc users have no idea what a right click is, so it is disabled as a default.

To change your desktop image, go to apple menu, system preferences, and select Desktop and screensaver and make your changes there. You can also right click on the desktop to change backgrounds if you choose.

The biggest problem with changing from PC to Mac is the mislearned complications. It's best to unlearn all the complications you used to use. Give it a week or so, and you'll find the simple answer will generally solve the complicated question. Feel free to use this site as a resource to help you sort it out, until you get comfortable enough to full around with it yourself.