The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

My iMac OS X 10.5.5 is configured with one administrator and

My iMac OS X 10.5.5 is configured with one administrator and one additional user account. How can we share the photos, events and albums in one iPhoto application that resides with the administrator?
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 7 years ago.
Move the iphoto library from one users pictures folder, and move it into the shared folder. The next time you open iphoto it will ask where the library is, and you point it to the library in the shared folder. Then switch users, and move the iphoto library for the second user (you can just put it on the desktop for now), and then open iphoto and select the shared library. FYI, only one user can have it open at any given time.