The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

hi there... hope u are well... i hope ur knowhow covers the

hi there... hope u are well... i hope ur knowhow covers the iphone. i purchased a used , unlocked iphone today (in uk) and im using it with o2, which is the correct service provider.. and all is working correctly... except with the app store and itunes. despite the fact that i have synced the phone with my macbook pro, the app store and itunes, are the us versions, and i cant use them, nor can i seem to get them changed to the UK version so my account will work. id be very grateful if u could help :) kristian
When you log onto the itunes store from itunes, at the bottom of the frame, do you see something that says "My Store" with a drop down menu? If so, change it to the UK store, and you should be all set.