Rob
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.
11909858

I am on a mac g5, os10. Entourage in Office 8 crashed and when

I am on a mac g5, os10. Entourage in Office 8 crashed and when I open it, rebuild the database, it gets almost through, stalls and says there was an error and it cannot rebuild the database. I have subsequently attempted to rebuild my database several times and each time I get the error message " An error occurred while attempting
to rebuild your database" issue. Any suggestions? This is not fun!
HelloCustomer

From what I have read on this issue, the computer needs lots of breathing room to rebuild the database. At least 10% free hard drive space. Clear off some hard drive space and rebuild again.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
well, you could be right. Earlier to day I had 13 gigs free out of 76 and now I have only 8.26 free and I know the entourage database is 8 so that might do it...will let you know.
Thanks. Connie
Let us know. Thanks for accepting my answer.