Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I was playing around with setting preferences on the mighty

Customer Question

I was playing around with setting preferences on the mighty mouse. I left the setting for the left click as primary and changed the right click to a game application. Now both sides only open the game. Is there some way to undo what I've done? thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Claws224 replied 8 years ago.

Try this, Press command+tab together which should open the finder, Then press command+N to which should open your home folder

Next press command+2 which will select list mode and use the right and the down cursor keys to go to Preferences in the Library folder

Look for the file and use your cursors to highlight it and then press command+delete to remove it.

Next press command+control+eject to force your mac to reboot and when the machine comes back up your mouse should be back to default.

Let us know if that does not work.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Problem. When I press command-tab I get three options: Finder, my game (Bejeweled), and Yahoo Messenger (which I have set to open when I start up). So holding the command button I can then use the tab key to scroll between these options. Once I have Finder highlighted I don't know how to open it. Just letting go of the keys does nothing, hitting enter doesn't work, etc. Can you help me get Finder open? Thanks,