The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.

I have a Power Mac 7600/120 using with my Leaf 45 scanner

I have a Power Mac 7600/120 using with my Leaf 45 scanner to transfer the photos to the other computers locally by the Ethernet.Could I install any wireless card or device(? to this computer )in order to transfer or receive photos from or to other computers wirelessly w/o havinh to connect using the ethernet.
The 7600 does not support any wireless card or device. Going ethernet is going to be your fastest, safest and most reliable way to do it.
What is your reasoning for the sonnet card? If you want to boost the processor that's one thing, but you won't get a faster connection than ethernet in almost any way.