Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Have MacBookPro, doubled with Vista 32. Have made several trips

Customer Question

Have MacBookPro, doubled with Vista 32. Have made several trips to two diff Apple stores' Genius bars. Several times it works there, but get home (server is BT Broadband in UK, in US) and kapooey NO WORK! Tried setting it up inside Vista side of MacBook, it didn't work either. Followed MS's advice that Windows Live would work--all I got was "join Hotmail,," no info as promised. Here are the email addresses I want to work SOMEWHERE (preferably on Mac's MAIL): [email protected] (POP) [email protected] At this point, after a month of trying to make this work, am I destined to be forced to use Webmail?
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 8 years ago.
Is it receiving, sending, or both that is the issue?