Rob
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.

I want to be able to print the spreadsheet with all of the

Customer Question

I want to be able to print the spreadsheet with all of the cache info in MacCaching, which is a geocaching application for Macs. I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. I'm new to iMac, so maybe it's obvious - but not to me. Searching all of the toolbar options doesn't reveal a print option. I thought this question was already submitted!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rob replied 5 years ago.
HelloCustomer

I just downloaded that app to follow along with you. I don't see a print option either. However, I did see Export under the File menu. I see once you select that you can export as a text file. Then you could open it in Textedit and print from there.
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience: 14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It partially worked. I got all of the caches as individual files, which isn't helpful. I still can't figure out how to just copy and print the spreadsheet. It's probably my inexperience with my new Mac, so I'll accept the charge, even though I'm still at square one. If you have any more ideas . . .
Expert:  Rob replied 5 years ago.
Here is the only way I can think of to actually print the spreadsheet since there is no File/Print option. Unless you have a really big screen display, you'll have to get rid of some of those headings in the spreadsheet because some of them will be extended beyond your screen. To do that you go to the Menu View and select View Options and deselect some of the items you may not need. That will shrink the width of the spreadsheet to fit your window. Then take a screenshot of your spreadsheet by holding the keys Command Shift 3. That gives you a screenshot of your entire Mac's screen. If you want a more precise screenshot hold Command Shift 4 and your cursor will turn into crosshairs and you can click and hold in the upper left corner of where you want to start your screenshot and drag to the lower right and when you let go you'll get your precise screenshot. They will show up on your desktop as picture 1, picture 2, etc. Then you can open those screenshots and print them. If your spreadsheet scrolls way down where you can't get it all in one shot, you'll have to take a shot at what shows up at the top, scroll down to what fits next, shoot that and so on. This is the only way I know to do this until maybe one day the software developer puts a print option in the software.