Rob
Rob, Mac Genius
Experience:  14 years Mac experience, 10 years Mac Consulting, ran a printshop for 23 years.
11909858

Hi, I just received my first mac, and have set it up, I think,

Hi, I just received my first mac, and have set it up, I think, but nothing is happening. no lights, no sound, is there something like a button I need to push?   I did not receive any books with it.
If it is a flat paneled iMac there is a power button on the back. Is it a flat paneled iMac?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes, I did find it! and I had thought that I looked it over really close, thank you. I will take the tutorial, and hope that it gives me the information I need to learn more.
You'll really like Macs. If you are used to using Windows computers, Macs won't be a problem for you. There are differences but many similarities.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com. Come back, there are lots of smart people here.